Cornwall Ladies County Golf Association
Vice Presidents Handicap Cup
Inter-Club individual handicap match play competition in two Divisions
Full Difference between the handicaps of the players to be given
Conditions of Play
- Each Club will hold a knockout tournament, the winner's name and telephone number to be sent in writing to the Competition Secretary by 31st May. Handicap limit genuine 30
- Matche will be drawn by the Competition Secretary in two geographic divisions
- All matches to be played on neutral greens to be arranged by the players concerned. In the event of two players being members of the same Club, their match may be played on that green subject to the agreement of both players. Matches to be played between June and October
- The Competition Secretary will arrange a neutral green and date of the final between the Divisional finalists which will be refereed by an officer of the Association
- Players shall walk at all times unless prior permission for use of a buggy has been sought from the Committee which will only be granted on presentation of a certificate (see Appendix) signed by the player's Club Secretary and Lady Captain
- Competitors may not engage a professional or assistant professional as a caddie (Rules of Golf 6-4 and Rule 33-1)
- Only Competition Handicaps will be acceptable.
- Handicap Certificates must be no more than 2 months old.
- Distance Measuring Devices will be permitted