Cornwall Ladies County Golf Association
Mixed Cups: to be held by the winners for one year
Conditions of Play
- 18 holes stableford greensomes. Each player required to take a minimum of six drives each.
- Handicap limit: gentlemen 20, ladies 30 (Members of CLCGA/CGU). Those players with handicaps above the limit but must play off 20/30.
- Numbers limited to 72 pairs
- Entry Fee (see individual posters): will not be refunded after closing date
- Ties will be decided on the last 9, 6, 3, 1 holes
- Cups will be awarded for the best stableford score and vouchers/prizes will be awarded for other places
- Players shall walk at all times unless prior permission for use of a buggy has been sought from the Committee which will only be granted on presentation of a certificate (see Appendix) signed by the player's Club Secretary and Lady Captain
- Competitors may not engage a professional or assistant professional as a caddie (Rules of Golf 6-4 and Rule 33-1)
- Only Competition Handicaps will be acceptable.
- Handicap Certificates must be no more than 2 months old.
- Distance Measuring Devices will be permitted
- Closing date (see individual poster)