Cornwall Ladies County Golf Association
Salvers: to be awarded to the pair with the best stableford score
Conditions of Play
- 18 holes four ball better ball stableford
- Handicaps up to 36: certificates must be produced
- Ties will be decided on the last 9, 6, 3, 1 holes
- 90% handicap allowance
- Entry fee (see individual poster) : will not be refunded after closing date
- Salvers will be awarded to the winners and vouchers for other places
- Players shall walk at all times unless prior permission for use of a buggy has been sought from the Committee which will only be granted on presentation of a certificate (see Appendix) signed by the player’s Club Secretary and Lady Captain
- Competitors may not engage a professional or assistant professional as a caddie (Rules of Golf 6-4 and Rule 33-1)
- Only Competition Handicaps will be acceptable.
- Handicap Certificates must be no more than 2 months old.
- Distance Measuring Devices will be permitted
- Closing Date (see individual poster)