- Prepare agendas for, attend and minute three Delegates Committee meetings each year and carry out any action arising
- Prepare agendas for, attend and minute the Annual General Meeting each year and carry out any action arising
- Prepare agendas for, attend and minute the annual Championship Committee (Feb/March each year) and any Junior Committee meetings required during the year (usually following the Delegates meetings at Merlin)
- Update annually the list of Club and Team Information
- Maintain a register of Use of Buggy certificates
- Amend the Rules of the Association and Conditions of Play in accordance with the decisions of Delegates or the AGM and maintain the log of those changes
Optional Extras: currently managed by the Secretary, but capable of being covered by other officers or volunteers.
- Membership of the Cornwall Golf Partnership
- Arrangement of venues for County events (eg. Spring and Autumn meetings, Baron Rose Bowl etc. but not inter-county matches for the first and second teams, which the Captain and Vice-Captain deal with).
- Arranging venues for the Gammon competition.